When I was about 10, I used to experiment with the family microwave, to see what devastating effect it had on various toys and household items. Few survived, none were ever the same after my trials. Often, my scientific exploits landed me in trouble with my parents. I find it ironic that 30 years later, my biggest troubles stem from the fact that my parents, my 10 year old daughter and I are the subjects of someone else’s microwave experiments. Like my stretch arm strong and my parents’ microwave, I know we will never be the same but we are doing our best to survive.
2020 BC fell during the Bronze Age, an era characterized by man’s utilization of bronze. While 2020 AD technically falls within the Iron Age, we might as well call this the Microwave Age, because so much of our technology hinges on the production, transmission and reception of microwaves and other forms of non-ionizing radiation, from the good old microwave oven, to our routers, computers, WiFi and Bluetooth devices, cellphones, televisions, smart meters and more. Non-ionizing means that the frequency of the waves are too low to split an atom but they do heat tissue, which is how microwave ovens work. The higher the frequency, the higher the energy. Microwaves are of the high end of the RF spectrum.
Everyone on the planet is dosed with microwaves on a daily basis and more and more people are taking notice, especially in the advent of 5G, which emits higher frequencies at a much higher intensity than its predecessor. Non-ionizing radiation has been linked to cancer, infertility, birth-defects, electrosensitivity and other maladies, though whether the average human is exposed to enough radiation to cause such problems has been hotly debated for decades. From radiation shielding stickers for phones, to EMF shielding boxer briefs, new products promising protection are hitting mainstream markets on a daily basis. While the scientific community is at odds about the dangers of environmental radiation, manufacturers insist that their products are safe.
Perhaps microwave radiation isn’t among the greatest threats to humanity but for targeted individuals, it is a very different story.
Targets are exposed to high levels of many types of radiation from multiple sources, including a wide array of devices planted in homes, devices used to send audio signals directly to targets skulls and even directed energy weapons, also known as “soft-kill” weapons, within military circles, which are designed to inflict pain and illness and ultimately destroy targets.
Ambient EMF levels in my home frequently jump to many times the levels which would be found near high power lines and about 10 to 15 times the level deemed safe by the World Health Organization and the microwave radiation is immeasurable by microwave leakage tester, which only goes up to 10-20 mW/cm², depending upon how much you spend. The maximum leakage considered safe for commercial microwave ovens is 5 mW/cm². Every device I’ve tried has been overloaded.
Burned out fluorescent bulbs light up in the presence of high levels of microwave radiation and I’ve used them to warn me when I’m under invisible attack.
The microwaves are of particular concern, because they are the driving force behind so many of the weapons and devices used on targets. High levels of microwave radiation is known to have a wide array of harmful effects on living organisms.
Symptoms Experienced by TargetsMost targets suffer a combination of problems brought on by microwaves. Some are the intended effects of sinister microwave devices and others are the result of prolonged exposure. This list is not all-inclusive. To give you an idea of how much a single target suffers, I will list my own symptoms in bold:
- Ear aches
- Aching and often watery eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- IIrregular, darting eye movements
- Blurry vision
- Slurred speech
- Unexplained exhaustion
- Weakness and lethargy
- Dissociative episodes – this only happened to me once but when I was pregnant, I boarded a bus in boxer shorts and a camisole and ended up across town, with no idea how I got there.
- Obsessive thoughts
- Fever, often with sudden onset
- Excessive sweating
- Bone and organ degradation
- Joint and muscle pain
- Spontaneous utterances
- Perpetually runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell
- Memory loss, usually short term, including sudden, irrevocable mental blocks – I’ve even forgotten passwords I’ve entered countless times, causing me to lose most of the data on my phone or computers. I now use utilities which can brute force or change Windows or Linux user passwords when that happens on a PC.
- Brain fog
- Sudden, intense itching, with or without rash
- Microwave or UV burns to the skin – one time I got a “sunburn” on one side of my body, at night, while discussing my targeting on the radio.
- Mood swings
- Autoimmune disorders
- Weakened immune system and slow healing time
- Popping joints
- Burning of skin and scalp
- Tingling extremities
- Random pinprick or air puff sensations
- Electrical jolts
- Nausea and vomiting – one sudden bout landed me in the hospital, worried I’d been poisoned. Now my mother suffers vomiting spells all the time.
- Frequent urination
- Diarrhea, often with sudden onset – my mother has this problem.
- The sensation that the room or furniture is vibrating – for a long time, I thought my boyfriend was shaking his foot at night, because the bed was shaking. When I finally asked him to stop, it turned out he wasn’t even doing it. He did not feel the bed shaking.
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Inability to concentrate
- Sudden intense sleepiness – I awaken to find evidence that someone has been in my house.
- Kidney or abdominal pain – before I knew I was targeted, I went to the hospital 5 or 6 times complaining of such pain, once certain I must be in kidney failure, because I had been unable to urinate for over 24 hours. That time, my kidney enzymes were slightly elevated from going so long without peeing but every other time, they were perfectly normal.
- Inexplicable heart attack symptoms – I also went to the hospital, thinking I was having a heart attack, at least 8 times but nothing was out of the ordinary. Now my father frequently has the same problem.
- Trembling or shakiness – in my mother’s case, she can barely hold a pen and had to get an implant in her brain, in order to function. My tremors come and go.
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears – an annoying side-effect of silent sound.
- Extreme night-time teeth grinding
- Remote genital stimulation
- Inflamed gums
- Loose teeth
- Wavy ridges in fingernails and toenails
- Muscle spasms
- Hearing voices
- Development of nodules
- Back pain
- Nerve pain
- Hair loss
- Loss of fertility
- Bruising easily
- Cellulite – for me, it is in weird places, like my jaw.
- Varicose veins – again, often in weird places, like the chest or spine.
- Symptoms that can mimmick any physical or psychological disorder
These maladies are often debilitating and many targets are unable to work. I dare say no target under such attack is able to lead a normal life. On a long enough time scale, the attacks are likely to kill a target.
I have yet to hear of any target who has found a way to avoid the attacks altogether but some measures can be taken to minimize the damage.
For electrically dominant radiation, conductive metals, such as aluminum, copper and nickel, are a good shielding choice, because they reflect the signal. Magnetically dominant radiation is best blocked by less conductive metals, like iron or lead. Radiation can also be blocked by any non-conductive material, the denser, the better; rubber is another good choice for blocking any type of radiation. Microwaves are a form of RF radiation, which is electrically dominant, as are most forms of radiation encountered by targets.
Radiation Protection Ideas
- Walls can be painted with EMF shielding paint.
- Copper or aluminum mesh can be installed within walls or lining walls and hidden with wall texturizer.
- Target can sleep or sit on a grounding mat.
- Target can use a blanket made from EMF shielding fabric. A grounding cord will make it even more effective.
- Target can use an EMF shielding canopy or make a small Faraday cage out of aluminum or copper screen, EMF shielding fabric or any sort of metal.
- Target can line wall with metalized mylar, covered in cardboard or wall texturing. If mylar is not covered, the reflective surface can reflect radiation that gets through or from a device installed somewhere within the room, compounding the problem.
- Target can sleep under a rubber mat or line the walls and ceiling with rubber. A rubber room would be ironic, considering one of the goals of this program is to make targets appear to be crazy.
- Many suggest that the target should sleep on the floor, underneath their chosen shielding, to prevent radiation from coming in where the body makes an indentation, but that sounds uncomfortable to me.
- Target can install UV shielding material or mylar over windows.
- Target can install EMF shielding roofing material or metal roof.
- Environmental radiation can be minimized by shielding routers and smart meters with commercially available or home made shielding and routers and cell phones should be turned off at night.
- Some targets report relief from EMF shielding pendants or in-home devices which purport to neutralize radiation.
- For silent sound and V2K, target can insert EMF shielding material into ear muffs designed to protect hearing and cover them in rubber. Ear plugs can be worn for additional protection. These are especially useful at night, when hypnotic suggestion is at its loudest. After I started wearing mine, I stopped talking in my sleep.
When I started experiencing crippling leg and back pain and was informed that I had abnormal bone degradation in my back, I purchased metalized mylar and lined my walls. It looked awesome, like something out of Clockwork Orange and fit with my 1970s themed house. At first, it was life-changing but they soon installed something in my room and the reflective surface compounded my problems. I’m now covering it with cardboard, which I plan to cover with a wall decal but in the meantime, it looks quite tacky.
I made everyone in my family a grounded shielding blanket and recently finished a grounded sleeping bag, which has drastically reduced my leg and back pain. My father also sleeps under a rubber mat and says it helps a lot.
I just completed a Faraday cage made of aluminum screen and EMF shielding fabric, in which I sleep. It zips from the inside, so I can lock it with a clip. Unfortunately, perps broke the frame and tore some of the fabric before I got a good pic. I’ve fixed it but, as a result, I won’t be giving the full tour. I used the frame from a pop-up tent and an aluminum zipper. I am building a larger, more elegant one for my parents and will share photos when it is finished. I am using the frame from a pop-up gazebo, cut down to the size of a king-sized bed.